Tire Yokohama 3.5x10 inch (90/100-10)
Click on photos.
Ready to order?$29.99
- Yokos are the best tyre I've ever had on my lammy.
- The best tyres I've used to date
- The Yokos were far better than Swalbys after 1000 miles usage
- I have them on a Vespa and think they are great
- --How do S83's compare to modern tyres?
Badly. Atrocious in the wet especially if you throw manhole covers etc into the equation. I run big fat Yokohamas on my machines, as do a number of lads in our club. If you ride in the wet behind a bike with yokos on you can see the dry lines on the road. Fantastic tyres, really grippy.
Profire with a 53J rating.
Also good for tubeless rims.
3.5x10 is approximately 90/100 -10. A 90/100 is 90mm wide with a height of 100% of that, so 90mm-90mm-10" while a 3.5" = 89mm, and heights can vary but are around 100%, so 89mm again, thus 89mm-89mm-10".