Vespa Rear seat cover Superluxe VL+ deluxe
Click on photos.
Ready to order?$38.99
- 101293 (Black leather: +$29.00)
- 101294 (Brown leather: +$29.00)
- 101295 (Black)
- 101296 (Brown)
- 101297 (Tan)
- 101298 (Dark blue)
- 101299 (Dark green)
- 101300 (Oxblood)
- 101301 (Gray)
- 101302 (Cream)
- 1010 grams
- I have a non-leather ScootRS saddle and it's fine for a non-leather but pay the extra and get a leather one. Worth it. My ass couldn't be happier.
- I've had the leather saddles from ScootRS on my VBB for 3 years, and agree they're nicely done and durable. I would order them again.
- I have a [brown leather] set on my VBB and I just bought a black [leather] set for my bro's Allstate. If OE is not the goal, these are the best seats your scratch can buy.
Seat colors in vinyl or leather.
Note: order matching covers together as color batches might change slightly over time..
See up close why our seat covers are high quality.
Same as Italian but half the price! Try luxurious leather!
For the Superluxe accessory REAR saddle seat as used on 1950s VL and other models. Please compare the photo with measurments.
We have made these seat covers inhouse to be exactly like original Vespa ones with high-quality heavy rubber backing in joined sections, nice rivets, zinc-plated tabs, rear seat badge, etc. - and of course the classic shape!
But we've also improved the original: we include a separate padded insert for you to put over your seat frame first to make the seat more comfortable! (Ours are also better than the "best" Italian repros made today which have exposed cheap cardboard only under the rear flap.)
Simply take off your old cover and put this one on over the frame (and extra padding if you want).
We are still offering our cheaper covers if you're on a budget - no hard rubber backing, different construction - but these are much heavier and better quality.