Ready to order?$3.99
- 100450 (GJH)
- 100451 (LJH)
- 100452 (JJH)
- 100453 (JJF)
- 100454 (JJK)
- 5 grams
Fits any Keihin PWK-type carb. (Not Mikuni.) No clip included.
JJH comes with our carbs already.
The three letters refer to different aspects of the needle. In turn you have:
- Taper: most effective at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle.
- Length/clip position: most effective at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle.
- Diameter: most effective 1/8 to 1/4 throttle.
Higher taper letters are richer; for diameter and length, higher letters are leaner.
For example, going off a standard JJH needle (our old N80F needle was close), and comparing with our other needles:
- GJH: leaner taper, so leaner at ½-¾ throttle.
- LJH: richer taper, so richer at ½-¾ throttle.
- JJK: leaner diameter, so leaner towards ¼ throttle.
- JJF: richer diameter, so richer towards ¼ throttle.
For a full chart, see our tuning page.